Effective Date Changes
This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us in connection with the Services. Tenali Double Horse may make changes to the Site in the future and as a consequence will need to revise this Policy to reflect those changes. Tenali Double Horse will post all such changes on the Site, so you should review this page periodically. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
Information You Submit
When you log-in to or create an account with the Services, we collect the information you provide. This information may include personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and password. We may also collect your job title and information about the business or organization that you are associated with. To the extent you decline to share certain personally identifiable information with us, we may not be able to provide some or all of the features and functionalities found on the Services.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Services, we automatically gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Services and the content you submit and view. This also includes server log data such as the IP address, operating system, or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site. As described below, we also collect this information through a number of other means, including cookies, software development kits (“SDKs”) and other online tracking mechanisms. We may associate such non-personally identifiable information with the personally identifiable information that you provide in connection with the Services, but in those situations, we will treat that information consistently with the terms of this Policy.
Use and Processing of Information
We use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes. Our legal bases for processing your personal information are: 1) our legitimate interest in running and maintaining our business; 2) performance and fulfillment of our contracts; 3) your consent; and4) compliance with our legal obligations. In many instances, more than one of these legal bases apply to the processing of your personal information.
The purposes for which we may use your information include:
- We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, including, for example, to create and maintain a Services account for you or respond to a question that you e-mail to us or submit through our customer service chat functionality. We also use submitted information and collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the Services to you.
- We may send you e-mails regarding updates or modifications to the Services.
- We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the Services in order to help us improve the Services and develop and improve other products and services.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the Services.
- We may use the information we collect automatically for interest-based advertisements, as described below.
- We may combine personally identifiable information collected through the Services with other information that we collect about you in other contexts—such as our communications with you via e-mail, phone or postal mail. We will handle such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
We retain personal information about you necessary to fulfill the purpose for which that information was collected or as required or permitted by law. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which we collected it. When we destroy your personal information, we do so in a way that prevents that information from being restored or reconstructed.